Hendersonville High School Science Labs Renovations
Prebid Date12/20/22 11:00am
Bid Date1/11/23 11:00am
Sealed bids for construction of Science Lab Renovations at Hendersonville High School located in
Sumner County, TN will be received until 11:00 A.M. local time, on January 11, 2023 at the Larry
Riggsbee Support Services Facility, 1500 Airport Road, Gallatin, TN 37066, at which time and place they
will be publicly opened and read aloud.
Beginning December 6, 2022, Contract Documents may be viewed and will be available for the cost of
Lester Digital Reprographics, LLC
1633 West Main Street, Suite 900 Lebanon, TN 37087-3375
Contract Documents may be examined at the following locations:
• Kaatz, Binkley, Jones, & Morris Architects, Inc., Mt. Juliet, Tennessee;
• Lester Digital Reprographics, Lebanon, Tennessee
• Dodge F. W., McGraw-Hill Companies, Plan Room, Nashville, Tennessee
• Nashville Contractors Association, Nashville, Tennessee.
• Builders Exchange of Tennessee, Nashville, Tennessee
5% Bidders Bond is required.
Performance Bond and Payment Bond in the full amount of the bid will be required.
All bidders must be licensed Contractors as required by the Contractors Licensing Act of 1976, as
A non-mandatory Pre-bid Conference will be held 11:00 A. M. local time, on December 20, 2022 at
Hendersonville High School, 123 Cherokee Road, Hendersonville, TN 37075
Contact For Access to School:
Allen Curtis, Project Manager
615 – 604 - 7015